By using our website and its services, you trust us with your information. Our website, which is located at: https://drivers.support, also uses third-party Internet resources and services, such as: Google Analytics, Google AdSense, Facebook and others. A complete list of these resources and services is listed below.
Collect and use of personal data by the driverS.Support website, as well as its services
When a user uses the driverS.Support site, the site administration receives and processes the following data:
- Data provided by the user when completing the registration forms and during the use of the site and its services;
- IP addresses;
- Internet browsers options and settings.
The administration of the site collects only personal data, which is deliberately and voluntarily provided by the subject of personal data in order to use the site services. For example, your name, surname, login and password to access your driverS.Support account, e-mail address and avatar picture.
When you visit the site, all entries in the account are recorded. Other user traffic data is not used and is not saved.
Your account driverS.Support
o use the additional services of the site, you may need an account driverS.Support. You can create it yourself.
You are responsible for all activities performed in our services through your driverS.Support account, as well as through Google and Facebook accounts. Therefore, do not share the password of your account with outsiders, nor use this password in other Web applications. If you find that unauthorized actions are performed in your account or with your password, please contact the website administration at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy and copyright protection
We check all reports of alleged copyright infringements and, guided by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, terminate accounts whose owners violate the copyright rights.
We provide copyright holders with all the information necessary to control the use of their intellectual property on the Internet. If you believe that a third party violates your rights, you can send us an appropriate notice and also learn how drivers. Support handles such messages.
Collect and use of personal data by third-parties
- Odnoklasniki Social Network License Agreement: https://ok.ru/regulations
- Rules of protection of information about users of the site VK.com: https://vk.com/privacy
We require the use of third-party resources and services for the following purposes:
- Analysis visited and user behavior on the site;
- Improve the quality of our website services. For example, registering a user through a social network;
- Receiving material compensation from advertising materials.
A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to "remember" your actions or preferences over time.
Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
Cookies are used for a variety of purposes. For example, they allow to save settings of advertising preferences and safe search, to select interesting users of ads and to count number of visits of a page. They are also required when you sign up through the Google and Facebook services to secure your personal information.
- The language definition that was selected by the user during the previous visit to the site;
- Identify the user ID that is registered through the registration form on our site;
- Definitions of site pages that have been viewed previously.
We do our best to secure the driverS.Support site and our users from unauthorized attempts to access, modify, disclose or destroy the data we store. In particular, we do the following:
- We use SSL encryption in our services.
- We constantly improve the methods of data collection, storage and processing to counteract unauthorized access to our site.
- We do not provide access to the personal data of the users of our site to third parties, except in cases where it is provided by law.
Users have the right to direct the administration of the site their appeals, including the use of their personal data to the e-mail address: email@example.com